VinTrain VLSI Academy is an offshoot of VinChip Systems. VinChip Systems is a California Corporation launched in 2001 with design centers in San Jose and Chennai. We are one of the major players in silicon IP products with current focus on developing IPs for 32-bit RISC CPU, USB 2.0/3.0 (Super Speed USB) Device, Hub and Host, ONFI, DDR2 and so on.
VinChip Systems' design engineers work on innovative products using cutting edge technologies. Being pioneers in the SIP (semiconductor intellectual property) industry, we have rich experience in product development and corporate level training.
VinTrain VLSI Academy offers a holistic program in VLSI design and verification, with the curriculum encompassing all the key skills identified as critical for a design engineer today. At the end of the training, the engineer would have acquired the skills essential for making a mark in the semiconductor industry.
At VinTrain, we train fresh engineers in state-of-the-art digital design and verification methodologies. The four-month schedule comprises assignments, tests, quizzes and culminates in a one-month long project.
Being part of the industry, we know the exact requirements and skill set needed and we offer:
- Hands-on, industry-relevant training, unlike in college and other institutes
- A program that is designed to make you industry-ready
- Training that is handled by experienced designers of India's first 32-bit RISC CPU
- A top-notch curriculum with material culled from top universities- Stanford, Berkeley, MIT
- In-depth knowledge of logic design which is the key component of VLSI
- Training in High-level Verification Languages(HVLs) such as SystemC and SystemVerilog
More than 600 freshers have undergone these sessions and become successful VLSI engineers in top MNCs across the world.